Response to Intervention (RTI)
Response to Intervention, or RtI, is a systematic response to improve students’ academic and behavioral needs through problem-solving with the following key elements:
• High-quality, research-based core instruction and instructional supports
• Team approach to problem-solving
• Collaborative efforts
• Systematic, targeted interventions
• Frequent progress-monitoring
• Focus on positive student outcomes and growth
Our Belief: Every student can learn and we ALL share a collective responsibility to ensure every student reaches his/her potential.
Our Mission: Work collaboratively to provide high-quality instruction and supplemental support to meet the needs of every student.